Lasagna made easy.
- whole wheat elbow macaroni, 1 box, 375 g
- Quick Meat Sauce
- cheddar cheese, 2 cups divided, shredded
Bake at 350˚F for 20 – 25 minutes
- In a large pot, cook the whole wheat elbow macaroni until al dente. Drain it and it put back into the pot.
- Take your prepared Quick Meat Sauce and add it right into the pot with the macaroni.
- Add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese to it and mix thoroughly, making sure to cover all of the pasta with the sauce.
- Pour all of the mixture into an oven-safe dish. Spread it out so it’s level.
- Next, take the other cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and sprinkle evenly on top.
- Bake at 350˚F for about 20 – 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.